The Milwaukee 1-3/8 in. x 6-1/2 in. auger bit features double wing spurs for fast, clean holes in wood.tricians, plumbers, utilities and other trades in mind.
1-3/8 in. x 6-1/2 in. Auger Bit
48-13-1370 The Milwaukee 1-3/8 in. x 6-1/2 in. auger bit features double wing spurs for fast, clean holes in wood. Designed with electricians, plumbers, utilities and other trades in mind, Milwaukee auger bits are impact-rated, so they’re strong enough for a variety of applications. The double wing spurs continually scribe the hole, producing smooth holes without breakout. The polished and coated flute finish means chips won’t stick, eliminating time-consuming stops to clean the bit.
- Double wing spurs: allow for fast, clean hole cutting
- Fast chip removal: nonstick, polished and coated flutes eliminate costly cleaning time
- Impact-rated shank: strong enough to use with an impact wrench
- Versatile: one line of Milwaukee auger bits covers all applications and tools
- Includes: (1) 1-3/8″ x 6-1/2″ Auger Bit [48-13-1370],
|Dimensions||6.2 × 1.9 × 1.8 cm|