The MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1″ Drive 1-5/16″ Deep 6 Point Socket features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications.
1 in. Drive 1-5/16 in. Standard SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 6 Point Socket
The MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty 1" Drive 1-5/16" Standard 6 Point Socket features the boldest, longest-lasting markings and extreme impact durability in high torque applications. The stamped and ink-filled size marking enables an accurate socket selection every time throughout the life of the socket. Engineered with high-strength forged steel for optimized performance in heavy-duty applications, and a non-slip hex geometry prevents fastener rounding. The dual-hole design and ring groove allow for easy socket attachment and removal. All SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Sockets are backed by a Lifetime Guarantee and meet ASME industry standards. Compatible with optional Retaining Ring (49-66-6745).
- Optimized for use with 1" drive impact wrenches, and adapters
- Standard SAE Impact Socket
- Stamped and ink filled diameter markings for wear resistance
- 6-Point design made with forged impact steel for durability in high torque applications backed by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Dual hole design and groove for easier attachment
- Non-slip hex geometry to prevent socket and fastner rounding
- Lifetime Guarantee covers impact sockets and extensions only
- Laser etched part number
- Meets ASME Industry Standards
|Dimensions||2.95 × 6.65 × 3.05 cm|