The MILWAUKEE 10-inch TORQUE LOCK Straight Jaw Locking Pliers provides users with faster tool setup and more locking force.
10 in. Torque Lock Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
48-22-3510 The MILWAUKEE 10-inch TORQUE LOCK Straight Jaw Locking Pliers provides users with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking pliers’ unique thumb screw provides users with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. The pliers are made from forged alloy steel for maximum durability with hardened jaws for increased gripping power, perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Faster tool set up and more locking force than the competition
- Screwdriver through-hole provides users with leverage for tightening the thumb screw
- Straight Jaw: maximizes contact points on jobsite work surfaces
- One-handed control release is efficient and easy
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel for maximum tool strength and durability
- Includes: (1) 10″ TORQUE LOCK™ Straight Jaw Locking Pliers (48-22-3510)