The 13 amp 5 in. small angle grinder (Paddle, lock-on) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition.
13 Amp 5 in. Small Angle Grinder Paddle, Lock-On
The 13 amp 5 in. small angle grinder (Paddle, lock-on) delivers up to 3X more durability and up to 50% more power than the competition. With a 2,100 max watt output motor that powers through the toughest jobs, the 6117-30 is the perfect match for industrial users. Milwaukee’s electronic advantage includes overload protection to maximize motor life, an electronic clutch that extends tool life and helps prevent bind-up, line lock-out that prevents automatic start-up after power loss, and soft start. Featuring a 100% tool-free design, this grinder allows the user to change all accessories, including hubbed product, without a wrench. in addition, the tool-free, burst resistant, adjustable guard allows users to make quick guard installations and adjustments.
- Powerful 13 Amp, 11,000 RPM motor: provides maximum performance and durability
- Overload protection: maximizes motor life
- Electronic clutch: extends tool life and prevents bind-up
- Constant Power Technology: maintains constant speed under load
- Tool-free accessory change: easily change all accessories without a wrench
- Tool-free adjustable guard: provides quick guard installations and adjustments
- Advanced airflow system: maximizes airflow and reduces debris ingress, improving motor life and performance
- Soft start: allows maximum control at start-up
- Compatible with multiple grinder guards and flanges
|Dimensions||16.7 × 5.95 × 3.45 cm|