Milwaukee diamond ultra blades are engineered with notch segments to provide up to 25% faster cutting.
14 in. Diamond Ultra Segmented Blade
Milwaukee diamond ultra blades are engineered with notch segments to provide up to 25% faster cutting. These blades are laser welded for the best durability in rebar and other tough applications. For use in cured concrete, reinforced concrete, stone, paver, brick, and block. All Milwaukee blades are designed for both wet and dry cutting.
- Fastest cutting compared to other Milwaukee diamond blades
- Maximum run time
- Ideal for general purpose concrete and masonry materials
- Notch segment clears debris faster for more efficient cutting
- Laser welded for maximum durability
- For use with the MX FUEL cordless cut-off saw, hand held gas cut-off saws, low HP walk behind saws, and masonry saws
- 1 in., 20 mm Arbor
- Use wet or dry
- Segmented rim
- Max RPM: 5,500
|Dimensions||16.1 × 15 × 0.35 cm|