Our most popular framing weight in our solid titanium heads, the Stiletto TI14MC-16 is a 14 oz titanium milled face hammer with 16 in. Curved hickory handle.
14 oz Titanium Milled Face Hammer with 16 in. Curved Hickory Handle
Our most popular framing weight in our solid titanium heads, the Stiletto TI14MC-16 is a 14 oz titanium milled face hammer with 16 in. Curved hickory handle. The hammer has a straight claw design and Stiletto's signature magnetic nail starter. The TI14MC-16 has the comparable striking force of 24 oz. Steel hammer and is recommended for residential framing and remodeling. Stiletto Tool company has been synonymous with high quality hand tools dating back to 1849. With our long history and strong reputation, the brand has evolved into the modern day standard for innovative, lightweight, ergonomic, productive, and professional tools. We set the standard with our line of premium titanium hand tools that span numerous trades such as framing, remodeling, finish work, siding, demolition, concrete, and drywall. Titanium is 45% lighter weight while providing the same striking force and strength as steel. Titanium tools also produce 10 times less recoil shock which helps reduce carpal tunnel syndrome. The combination of these features means less down time, more productivity, and most importantly less pain while working.
- 14 oz solid milled face titanium head
- 16 in. curved ax-style hickory handle
- 1.5 in. diameter face, 16 in. overall length, 21.6 oz overall weight
- Titanium delivers ten times greater dampening of recoil than steel
- Lightweight and balanced titanium head reduces arm fatigue
- Straight claw design
- Stiletto's signature magnetic nail starter
- Strike face outlasts steel faces 3X longer - doesn't spall, crack and mushroom like steel heads
|Dimensions||16 × 6.25 × 1.5 cm|