Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits deliver speed and endurance for repetitive drilling of large holes.
2-9/16 in. High-Speed Steel Self-Feed Bit
48-25-2562 Milwaukee Selfeed drill bits deliver speed and endurance for repetitive drilling of large holes. Designed for any trade that demands woodcutting for installing pipe and conduit, Selfeed bits feed into work without pressure and provide faster boring of clean, accurate holes. The bits have improved balance with reduced runout, while the hex shank provides a secure gripping surface for the drill chuck. Every Milwaukee Selfeed drill bit is coated with a rust inhibitor. Built to last and designed to perform, these Selfeed bits are resharpenable so you can keep them cutting like new. Two feed screws are included.
- Faster, more accurate drilling: center feed screw pilots the bit and allows the bit to pull through fast
- Clean holes: inside cutting plane shaves the hole radius for clean, smooth holes without pressure
- Long-lasting performance: bits are resharpenable
- Include two removable, replaceable feed screws
- Includes: (1) Selfeed Bit 2-9/16″ [48-25-2562],
|Dimensions||6.95 × 3.75 × 2.75 cm|