Milwaukee Big Hawg with Carbide teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications.
3 in. Big Hawg with Carbide Teeth
Milwaukee Big Hawg with Carbide teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Utilizing advanced Carbide technology, the new Big Hawg with Carbide teeth gives users 50x life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. 10X larger Carbide teeth rip through materials 5X faster while deeper slots make for fast and easy plug removal. Big Hawg with Carbide teeth allows users to cut through the toughest materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 50X Life in nail embedded wood & abrasive material applications
- Cuts 1000+ more nails
- 5X Faster cuts
- 10X Larger Carbide teeth
- 3 Tooth design for fast aggressive cuts
- Carbide tipped multi-material pilot bit for increased material versatility
- Thicker backer for extreme life in demanding applications
- Optimized slot design for fast plug removal
- Enlarged braze surface for stronger bond to the Carbide teeth
- Cuts wood, nails, shingles, cement board, plaster and more
|Dimensions||6.6 × 5.1 × 2.95 cm|