Drill holes up to 3X faster than twist drill bits with the Milwaukee 4 in. Threaded Steel Hawg cutter.
4 in. Threaded Steel Hawg Cutter
Drill holes up to 3X faster than twist drill bits with the Milwaukee 4 in. Threaded Steel Hawg® cutter. This long-lasting cutter features Carbide teeth and an alternating cutting pattern to cut up to a 2 in. hole depth in steel, stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum. The spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin lets you make smoother, more accurate cuts and eject the plug faster. The Steel Hawg cutter works with most electromagnetic drill presses. Use it with arbor 49-57-0030 on Milwaukee's 4262-1 magnetic drill press or arbor 49-57-0010 on Milwaukee's 4292-1 mag press. The 4 in. bit diameter has a metric thread size of M18 x 1.5 in. shank. Use the threaded Steel Hawg with a No. 3 Morse taper arbor assembly 49-57-0010.
- Faster cutting: alternating tooth form geometry makes fast work of cutting steel
- Long life: abrasion-resistant Carbide teeth increase cutter life and produce a cleaner cut
- Accurate cuts: spring-loaded, self-ejecting pin doubles as a centering pin and permits faster plug removal
- For use with No. 3 Morse taper Arbor assembly 49-57-0010
- Metric thread size M18 x 1.5 shank
- 2 in. cutting depth
|Dimensions||6.65 × 6.65 × 4.25 cm|