THE TORCH metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability.
6 in. 18 Teeth per in. Medium Metal Cutting SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades - 50 Pack
48-01-6184 Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
- Double relief angle reduces tooth stress for long life
- Precision forming process creates sharper teeth for fast cutting
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- 50 blades per package
- Includes: (1) 6" 18 TPI SAWZALL® Blades (50 Pk) (48-01-6184)
|Dimensions||6.85 × 2 × 1.95 cm|