Milwaukee’s wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity.
7-1/4 in. 24 Tooth Framing Circular Saw Blade
Milwaukee's wood cutting, framing blades maximize life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping during use. A thin Kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool.
- Milwaukee's anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming
- Laser cutting technology from 100% sheet steel increase cutting accuracy
- Laser cut vibration slots minimize wobble and warping
- Anti-friction coating
- Laser cut from sheet steel
- Polymer filled vibration slots
- Cobalt infused tungsten Carbide
- Thin Kerf blade
- Optimized for both cordless & corded tools
- 24 Tooth; 5/8 in. Arbor hole with diamond knock-out
- Great for use with: softwoods, hardwoods, wet lumber, treated lumber and laminated woods such as plywood, OSB, LVL, PSL, LSL & OSL
|Dimensions||10.35 × 8.75 × 0.2 cm|