The MILWAUKEE 8-inch TORQUE LOCK Locking Seamer provides users with faster tool setup and more locking force.
8 in. Torque Lock Locking Seamer
48-22-3540 The MILWAUKEE 8-inch TORQUE LOCK Locking Seamer provides users with faster tool setup and more locking force. The locking seamer's unique thumb screw provides users with a more convenient geometry for hand force while providing clearance to generate more torque with the screwdriver through-hole design. The seamer's hardened jaws give users increased gripping power and they are made of forged alloy steel for maximum durability, perfect for the toughest of jobsites. Milwaukee offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty with all locking tools.
- Faster tool set up and more locking force than the competition
- Wide jaws provide more clamping versatility on variety of shapes and surfaces
- Screwdriver through-hole provides users with leverage for tightening the thumb screw
- Hardened jaws with better grip force on jobsite material
- Forged alloy steel construction gives users strength and durability
- Rust protection increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Includes: (1) 8" Locking Seamer (48-22-3540)
|Dimensions||11.25 × 4.9 × 3.25 cm|