THE TORCH metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability.
9 in. 10 TPI TORCH Thick Metal Cutting SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
48-00-5713 THE TORCH metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling.
- The 1 in. tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Includes: (1) 9" 10 TPI The Torch™ SAWZALL® Blades (5 Pk) (48-00-5713)
|Dimensions||11.85 × 2.2 × 0.85 cm|