The Ax SAWZALL blades have been engineered to deliver the fastest cuts, longest life, greatest tooth durability and quickest plunge cuts of any wood demolition blade on the market.
9 in. 18 TPI Medium Metal Cutting SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw Blades - 5 Pack
48-00-5188 Thin Kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
- Optimized tooth design providing 2X more life than our previous generation SAWZALL blades
- Tough Neck ribs strengthen the blade tang and minimize breakage
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- 5 blades per pack
- Grid Iron honeycomb pattern increases blade rigidity to resist blade buckling
- Includes: (1) 9" 18 TPI Thin Kerf SAWZALL® Blades (5 Pk) [48-00-5188],
|Dimensions||11.8 × 2 × 0.75 cm|