Milwaukee Big Hawg with Carbide teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications.
Big Hawg Carbide Hole Saw Arbor
49-56-9305 Milwaukee Big Hawg with Carbide teeth is first-to-market in providing extreme life and durability in both nail-embedded wood and abrasive material applications. Utilizing advanced Carbide technology, the new Big Hawg with Carbide teeth gives users 50x life in demanding applications with the ability to cut 1000+ more nails. 10X larger Carbide teeth rip through materials 5X faster while deeper slots make for fast and easy plug removal. Big Hawg with Carbide teeth allows users to cut through the toughest materials including nails, cement board, shingles, plaster and stucco.
- 50X Life in nail embedded wood & abrasive material applications
- Cuts 1000+ more nails
- 5X Faster cuts
- 7/16 in. quick change Arbor
- Carbide tipped for fast drilling in nail embedded wood and abrasive materials
- Exclusive bit geometry aids in plug removal
- Includes: (1) BIG HAWG™ with Carbide Teeth Arbor (49-56-9305)
|Dimensions||8.5 × 2.95 × 1.4 cm|