Heavy duty True-Rms meter for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Heavy duty True-Rms meter for professional residential, commercial and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional commercial or industrial electrician; includes the features that are needed to get the job done in the field, on-site or in the plant. Milwaukee 2216-20 digital multimeter features: true RMS measurement to accurately measure all applications; CATIII 600 V for increased safety in demanding electrical environments; AC voltage range of 6 millivolts to 600 V; DC voltage range of 600 millivolts to 600 V DC; resistance measurement from 600 ohms to 40 m Ohm; frequency measurement from 10 Hz to 50 kilohertz; detects continuity at less than 30 ohms; current measurement to 10 A AC/DC; hold function, min/max function and digital bar graph readout; black on white display and backlight for easier reading; rugged over-molding for improved durability and user grip; proprietary rail system for mounting accessories.
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Wide voltage range to 600 AC /DC volts
- Resistance range from 600 Ohm to 40 mOhm
- Auto range to mV
- Frequency measurements from 10 Hz to 50 kHz
- Measures current to 10 A AC/DC
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip
- Cat III 600 V for increased safety
- Capacitance to 1000 μF
|Dimensions||10.55 × 6.05 × 2.7 cm|