The MILWAUKEE HOLE DOZER Door Lock Installation Hole Saw Kit features a new 3.5TPI tooth design that offers users the longest life in metal applications.
Door Lock Installation Hole Dozer Hole Saw Kit
49-22-4073 The Milwaukee door lock installation kit saves time and frustration when installing lockbacks and deadbolts. Designed for accuracy and ease of use, the door lock installation kit makes it simple to align and drill holes in slab doors. Whether you’re remodeling, replacing a damaged door or adding a deadbolt, the auto-centering guide and anti-splinter depth stop let you make centered holes with a clean finish. This versatile kit works with wood and metal interior and exterior doors from 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thick. The 10-piece kit includes an auto-centering drill guide, anti-splinter depth stop, 2-1/8 in. Hole Dozer hole saw, 1 in. Hole Dozer hole saw, small arbor & PB, arbor adapter and spacer, two 3/32 in. drill bits and two 1/8 in. drill bits for pre-drilling holes for latch plate screws.
- Auto-centering drill guide
- Non-slip clamp
- Anti-splinter depth stop
- Self-contained backset adjustment
- Rip Guard, the strongest tooth form in the industry
- Rip Guard limited lifetime tooth break warranty
- Includes: (1) Door Lock Installation Guide, Door Lock Installation Guide(1) 1″ Bi-Metal Hole Saw, 1″ Bi-Metal Hole Saw(1) 2 1/8″ Hole Dozer™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw , 2 1/8″ Hole Dozer™ Bi-Metal Hole Saw (1) Arbor and Pilot Bit Assembly, Arbor and Pilot Bit Assembly(4) Drill Bits, Drill Bits(1) Hole Saw Thread Adapter and Spacer, Hole Saw Thread Adapter and Spacer