Heavy duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications.
Heavy-Duty True-RMS 400 Amp Electrical Clamp Meter
Heavy duty True-RMS electrical current tester for professional residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The perfect tool for the professional electrician; includes all the features that are needed to get the job done in the field, on-site or in the plant. Milwaukee 2235-20 clamp meter features: jaw size of 1.0 in. measuring up to 350 MCM cable; rated cat III 600 V; current measurement to 400 A AC; voltage measurement to 600 V AC/DC; LED work light to improve task lighting; resistance measurement to 4000 ohms; test for continuity; black on white display and backlight for easier reading; rugged over-molding for increased durability and user grip; includes one (1) electrical test lead set, two (2) AAA batteries, and manual; covered by 5 year warranty.
- Measures up to 400 A AC, large 1.0 in. jaw opening
- Thin jaw profile for easier wire measurement in panels or in bundles
- Wide voltage range to 600 AC/DC volts
- True-RMS for accurate measurement in all applications
- Built-in LED work light
- Cat III 600 V for increased safety
- Black on white display with backlight for easier reading
- Rugged over-molding increases durability and user grip