The Milwaukee large high-visibility cut level 2 polyurethane dipped gloves are designed to provide a better fit and better protection.
High Visibility Cut Level 2 Polyurethane Dipped
The Milwaukee large high-visibility cut level 2 polyurethane dipped gloves are designed to provide a better fit and better protection. These hi-vis cut resistant gloves have a reinforced nitrile coating between the thumb and index finger for enhanced durability in high wear points. The cut resistant gloves feature Smartswipe touchscreen compatible fingertips. The cut level 2 gloves are knit with 15 gauge for better dexterity when handling small objects. These breathable gloves are lightweight for comfortable all day wear. Milwaukee offers hi-vis size large cut gloves for the best fit for every user. Milwaukee high visibility gloves feature color ID bands for easy identification of cut levels.
- Better fit, better protection
- ANSI cut level 2
- Reinforced nitrile coating between thumb and finger
- 15 Gauge for better dexterity
- Light and breathable
- Smartswipe Touchscreen compatible fingertips
- High performance polyethylene is knit into the gloves for cut protection
- EN388 Abrasion: 3 (Range 1-4)
- EN388 Cut: 2 (Range 1-5)
- EN388 Tear: 4 (Range 1-4)
- EN388 Puncture: 2 (Range 1-4)
- EN388 (TDM test) cut: B (Range A-F)
|Dimensions||3.7 × 10.75 × 1 cm|