The Milwaukee Tool dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects.
Large Cut Level 1 Nitrile Dipped Gloves
48-22-8902 The Milwaukee Tool dipped gloves are designed to provide ultimate durability, all–day comfort, and best in class dexterity for handling small objects. The Milwaukee Tool cut 1 dipped gloves utilize a textured nitrile palm to provide best in class grip performance in a wide range of temperatures and oily surfaces. The gloves are made of a nylon and Lycra blend to provide all day comfort and wick away moisture while also featuring high dexterity fingertips to maximize control when handling small objects. Smartswipe on the index fingers provide full access to touchscreen devices without removing the gloves.
- Smartswipe fingertip permits use of touch screen devices without removing gloves
- Textured nitrile palm for best in class grip performance
- Nylon and Lycra blend provides all day comfort
- High dexterity design when handling small objects
- Sandy grip finish
- ANSI & EN Cut Rating 1
- Includes: (1) Cut Level 1 Nitrile Dipped Gloves (48-22-8902)
|Dimensions||9.85 × 4.1 × 1.5 cm|