The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Low Speed Tire Buffer is the world’s first cordless tire buffer, delivering performance, control, and runtime to replace pneumatic solutions in the shop.
M12 FUEL 12 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Low Speed Tire Buffer - Tool Only
The M12 FUEL Low Speed Tire Buffer is the world's first cordless tire buffer, delivering performance, control and runtime to replace pneumatic solutions in the shop. With the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, this tool delivers the performance and size professional tire technicians demand. The tire buffer has the power to complete passenger, light truck, and commercial flat repair. WIth 2-Mode Drive Control, avoid costly mistakes by performing consistent flat repairs with a dedicated Buffing and Drilling mode. With the runtime to perform up to 30 flat repairs on a single XC4.0Ah battery, this tire buffer increases productivity with less downtime. The cordless tire buffer provides you with greater access and mobility, eliminating the frustrations of hoses and compressors.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete passenger, light truck, and commercial flat repair
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
- Dedicated buffing and drilling 2-Mode Drive Control avoids costly mistakes and performs more consistent flat repairs
- Unmatched Performance with the runtime to complete up to 30 flat repairs on a single XC4.0Ah battery
- Eliminates Compressors and Hoses, providing greater productivity, portability, and lower cost of ownership
- LED light to illuminate the work area
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- Quick change collet for fast and easy change of buffing wheel or carbide cutter
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Compatible with all M12 batteries & chargers
|Dimensions||2.85 × 11.05 × 4.1 cm|