The Milwaukee 200’ Pipeline Inspection Reel designed for 3”-10” drain lines is powered by the M18 500 GB Control Hub and is a part of the M18 Modular Pipeline Inspection System.
M18 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless 200 ft. Pipeline Inspection Reel – Tool Only
The Milwaukee M18 200’ Pipeline Inspection System delivers the clearest image, easiest inspections for 3-10” sewer lines up to 200’. Featuring the industry’s shortest 34 mm 1080p HD self-leveling camera head, and the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and pan, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before. With the system’s telescoping handle and wide wheelbase, transportation on and off the job has never been easier. Powered by M18 REDLITHIUM 5.0 batteries, the M18 500GB Control Hub powers the camera reel, stores recordings, and easily swaps between reel sizes delivering unmatched system versatility. Capture, create, and share custom photo and video from the M18 Wireless Monitor or directly from a tablet or mobile device for faster sharing of findings. This inspection system is also equipped with ONE-KEY Technology, providing the ability to track the tool’s location, manage it in inventory, and lock the tool out to help protect your investment.
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry’s clearest image inside of drain lines
- 34mm self-leveling camera head
- 12mm Push Cable Diameter provides stiffness to push maximum distance
- Line Capacity: 3″-10″
- Sonde Frequency: 512Hz, 33 KHz
- Line Trace Frequency: 33kHz, 83kHz
- Powered by the M18 500GB Control Hub
- Extendable handle and wide wheelbase provide maximum stability
- On board monitor mount for viewing and transportation
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|