Our M18 FORCE LOGIC 6T Pistol Utility Crimper is The Easiest Way To Crimp Overhead. As the lightest, most balanced 6T pistol utility crimper, it provides linemen the easiest alignment when making connections at shoulder height or above.
M18 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Force Logic 6T Pistol Utility Crimper (Tool Only)
Our M18 FORCE LOGIC 6T Pistol Utility Crimper is The Easiest Way To Crimp Overhead. As the lightest, most balanced 6T pistol utility crimper, it provides linemen the easiest alignment when making connections at shoulder height or above. Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM) constantly measures force output to provide the fastest crimp speed while delivering accurate pressure and instant verification every time. A 340° rotating head allows for easy access into tight spaces. Compatible with seven crimping and cutting jaws, the crimper delivers the versatility to tackle a variety of applications. With the ability crimp up to 4/0 line taps and cut up to 750MCM Cu, 1000MCM Al, 477 ACSR, 1/2” EHS Guy Wire, 3/8” Rebar, and 3/8” Ground Rod by simply changing jaws, the crimper becomes a lineman’s single crimping and cutting solution. With our ONE-KEY Technology, Milwaukee Crimpers enable you to store real-time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data, and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. The 6T Pistol Crimper features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK Electronics, and REDLITHIUM Batteries, providing you with unmatched reliability in the toughest conditions.
- Lightest, Most Balanced 6T Pistol Crimper Provides Easiest Alignment When Making Connections Overhead
- Fastest Crimp Times In All Elements
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring) Ensures Full Pressure
- Pre-Crimp Battery Check Automatically Ensures Enough Charge To Complete Each Crimp
- Instant Verification Of Successful Cycle With Green LED
- Records & Stores Every Crimp Made For Professional Report Building Through ONE-KEY
- Longer Life With POWERSTATE Brushless Motor & Weather Protected Electronics That Keep Dirt, Dust, And Moisture Out
- 340° Head Rotation For Easy Alignment
- Seven Interchangeable Jaws Deliver Versatilty To Tackle A Variety Of Jobs With One Tool
|Dimensions||16.1 × 10.2 × 3.8 cm|