The Milwaukee M18 brushless threaded rod cutter kit is a dedicated solution for cutting the most common threaded rod sizes on the job site, including coarse 1/4 in.
M18 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Threaded Rod Cutter Kit
2872-21 The Milwaukee M18 brushless threaded rod cutter kit is a dedicated solution for cutting the most common threaded rod sizes on the job site, including coarse 1/4 in., 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. mild steel to 1/4 in. and 3/8 in. stainless steel. The cordless threaded rod cutter is powered by a brushless motor and delivers 400+ cuts while powered by an M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah battery. The four-sided cutting dies allow users to cut multiple sizes of threaded rod on one tool by simply rotating the dies. The all thread cutter has the clearest line of sight and delivers clean, burr-free cuts allowing nuts to be threaded on by hand without having to file down the ends. The rod cutter features optimized blade geometry and cut speed to prevent chips and sparks while cutting. It has auto jaw opening allowing fast, repetitive cuts while a reverse button helps prevent unintended cuts. Its centered grip provides the best balance for one-handed overhead trims, while the flat horizontal design provides users with a stable surface for bench top cuts. The Milwaukee threaded rod cutter kit includes one M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Ah battery, a multi-voltage charger, and a carrying case.
- Cuts 1/4 in., 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. mild steel, 1/4 in. & 3/8 in. stainless steel, coarse threaded rod
- Delivers clean, burr-free cuts for threading nuts on by hand
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 175 tools
- Improved cutting, no chips or sparks
- Brushless motor provides more power, more run-time, and longer life
- Flat horizontal position for scrench use
- Includes: (1) M18™ Brushless Threaded Rod Cutter Kit (2872-21) & Break down the kit
|Dimensions||15.2 × 13.3 × 6.1 cm|