The M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4” Narrow Crown Stapler delivers peak productivity on your job site, providing you with unmatched stapling performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose.
M18 FUEL 18GA NARROW CRWN STPLR BARE
2749-20 The M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4” Narrow Crown Stapler delivers peak productivity on your job site, providing you with unmatched stapling performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. We’ve leveraged our nitrogen air spring mechanism, to give the Narrow Crown Stapler the power to consistently sink staples to the proper depth in hard materials. This cordless stapler also has tool-free depth adjustment to drive staples in soft materials without blowing through. You can choose from sequential and contact actuation firing modes to meet your application’s needs. The combination of our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides you with a staple gun that delivers an unmatched fire rate with zero ramp-up time. This battery powered narrow crown stapler is compact and lightweight, giving you better access into tight spaces and limiting your fatigue throughout the day. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 18ga 1/4” Narrow Crown Stapler delivers the pneumatic performance that professional carpenters and remodelers expect with the freedom and convenience of a cordless tool. The tool includes two work contact tips and a reversible belt hook.
- Delivers consistent, Clean Staple setting, with the power to drive into hard materials and adjustability for soft materials
- Compact size, light weight with zero ramp-up time
- Fully compatible with the M18 system, featuring over 200+ tools
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Dry fire lockout
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL 18GA 1/4" Narrow Crown Stapler; (2) Contact work tips; (1) Reversible Belt Hook
|13.8 × 11.3 × 5.3 cm