Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor the M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. circular saw from Milwaukee generates the power of a 15 A corded saw.
M18 FUEL 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw - Tool Only
Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor the M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. circular saw from Milwaukee generates the power of a 15 A corded saw, cuts faster than a 15 A corded saw and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge. The POWERSTATE brushless motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK Plus intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM HIGH OUTPUT HD12.0 battery (sold separately) delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for jobsite conditions. A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.
- POWERSTATE Brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 FUEL 7-1/4 in. circular saw to generate the power and performance of a 15 A corded circular saw
- REDLINK Plus intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 system
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Magnesium shoe and guards for maximum durability
- LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
- Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adapter
- Electric brake for stopping blade after trigger is released
- 2-1/2 in. of cut depth
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
|Dimensions||15.1 × 9.55 × 9 cm|