The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL Compact Router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications.
M18 FUEL 18 Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Compact Router – Tool Only
2723-20 The M18 FUEL™ compact router combines power, speed and accurate depth adjustments to deliver clean accurate cuts in a variety of materials and applications. Leveraging Milwaukee’s POWERSTATE™ brushless motor and REDLINK Plus™ electronics the M18 FUEL™ compact router delivers the power of corded 1.25 horse power routers and a best in class 31,000 RPM providing the power and speed for clean, quality cuts in hard materials. With the M18 REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery the router cutting up to 250 ft of 3/8 in. roundovers in red-oak, delivering all day run time with fewer trips to the charger. The tool is equipped with a micro adjust dial and macro adjust button, providing fast accurate depth adjustments for highly accurate work. A variable speed dial with speed from 10,000 to 31,000 RPM allows control in all applications, a sturdy 4 in. sub-base plate provides stability and dual-LED lights illuminate the work surface. The M18 FUEL™ compact router is compatible with a plunge base and an offset base (sold separately).
- Delivers corded performance and best-in-class 31,000 RPM
- Fast accurate adjustments for precise applications
- Part of the M18 system, with over 200+ cordless solutions
- POWERSTATE Brushless motor: power of corded compact routers and higher SPM to complete cuts in hard woods
- REDLINK Plus intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
- REDLITHIUM Battery pack: delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitor
- Includes: (1) M18 FUEL™ Compact Router (2723-20)
(1) 1/4″ Collet; 4″ Round Sub-base Plate;
(1) 5-3/4″ Template Sub-base plate
(1) 11/16″ collet wrench